How much are you really saving not using an agent?
- Agents expedite the selling process. They will get you a higher price in a quicker amount of time
- Most buyers looking at homes that are for sale by owner are looking for a deal, resulting in offers unreasonably lower than asking price
- Agents work with qualified buyers, not people who are “just interested”
- Listing agents have pre-established clients and lists of buyer. They also work with other agents who also have lists of clients.
- Listing with an agent increases exposure instantaneously through the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and associated websites like point2homes, realtor.ca, and especially ccrealty.ca
- Agents take care of all the showings and prospecting for buyers keeping things simple for you and saving you time and energy.
- Agents pay for all marketing, photos, and advertising, this does not get reimbursed unless they sell your home. They also use pre-established marketing avenues that have taken years to develop
- Agents have professional relationships with home inspectors, lawyers, mortgage brokers, engineers, carpenters, and many other relative professionals.
- Agents take care of all the complicated and time consuming paperwork and documents, removing all the overwhelming feelings while selling.
- Agents experience allows us to advise you properly on how to handle offers, counter offers, write counter offers, write conditions, fill out documents, handle conditional sales, price your home, advertise effectively, negotiate with buyers, negotiate with buyer agents, prepare your home for showings, and so on.
- Agents can advise you on how to make your property “sellable” in the current market, this includes staging, updating, paint colours, lighting, small renovations, touch ups, and so on.
- Agents help you effectively price your property for current market conditions to get the highest amount in the shortest period of time.
- An agent’s excellent negotiating skills allow you to stay calm, knowing they are doing their best out there for you.
To summarize, agents will save you time, money, and make the entire process simpler. Many buyers who go after homes that are for sale by owner are looking for the best deal they can find and make offers that are unreasonably low.If you trust in our agent’s knowledge, ability, and experience you also put your home and investment in the best hands possible. Our agents pay for themselves! So put your trust in Cottage & Country REalty and let us show you how enjoyable real estate can really be!
Hey there, I’m Matthew Taylor. I work with individuals and families looking to buy or sell real estate in Regina and all surrounding areas who are looking for professional, responsive, and honest service to find the property that is best for them and sell their home in the quickest amount of time for the most amount of money. I want my clients to be the most informed, educated, and knowledgeable when purchasing or selling a home. I’ve been a Realtor® for a few years and I’ve served over 10 families to date. The best praise I’ve ever received from a client was:
“As first time home buyers we were nervous, we didn’t know anything about the real-estate market. Mathew Taylor was an amazing realtor to work with , he answered all our questions and made sure we were taken care of. He truly had our best interest in mind in helping us find the perfect home for our little family . We have nothing but good things to say about Matthew and just keep up the good work”.
Helping people to find the perfect home for them like that, makes me so proud and drives everything I do. If you’re looking for a Realtor who truly has your best interests at heart, Then we might be a good fit. I’ve earned two degrees, one in music performance and another in music education. When I’m not helping people find their perfect home, I can be found playing music, teaching music to kids, spending time with my family and friends, or volunteering at the YWCA. Want to learn more about how we can work together? Call or text me at 306-988-7554.